Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Majority is more for MBBS in Kazakhstan for students who avail the standard of the same courses at the minimal rates and same standard. Medical studies are a dream of millions of students and gain a lot of weight in most of the countries across the globe. But unfortunately, those dreams remain as a dream for many hapless aspirants due to several issues and reasons. Main factor is lesser number of Government medical seats and high rate of competition on those seats. But if we talk about the Private colleges, the tuition fees is incredibly high which many can afford but sadly, bunch of students face difficulties in depositing the fees. Indian students specially confronts such problems either a financial crunch or they don’t get the seat in the desired medical colleges.
Medical aspirants can study MBBS with less fees in the world. Not only this, quality of education and amenities provided to the medical students is limited in India. To study MBBS abroad is not a priority for the Indian students but it happens to be a great option because the fee structure MCI approved universities is low and affordable. Approximate 10,000 Indian students get MBBS admission in abroad every year. Since the upgraded teaching methods are encouraging Indian students to study abroad.
Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan
|1||KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Almaty, Kazakhstan|
|2||ASTANA MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Astana, Kazakhstan|
|3||SHYMKENT STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Shymkent, Kazakhstan|
|4||KARAGANDA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Karagandy, Kazakhstan|
|5||SEMEY STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Semey City, Kazakhstan|
|6||WEST KAZAKHSTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Aktobe, Kazakhstan|
Why to study MBBS in Kazakhstan?
- First and foremost, to study MBBS students ahs to undergo an admission process. Which at times is difficult but MBBS admission in Kazakhstan is simple and admission process is very easy sans any complications and complexities. There is no such requirement to pay heavy amounts of fees or donations. The student application VISA is very simple and easy and sans any stress involved in it.
- University is recognized by WHO, MCI, GMC, IMED, and USMLE.
- Education standard is extremely high maintaining its quality and aspirants are not required to appear for the medical examination. Universities there provide teaching with world class methods and ideologies. Simultaneously, they gain an international exposure which is an advantage to them.
- The cost of living is very low and affordable and students can opt for the credit hour system provided by the medical universities for their studies betterment. And during their last year of the college, students are given training and opportunity to work in the clinics run by the universities.
- Once they complete their studies, they can even go to their homeland and can either complete their further studies or can also apply for the job.
- They can appear in the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also apply for the European Union and United States of America for jobs. Degree is recognized all around the globe.
- Safety and security is assured in the country and moreover, they learn the history and culture of the country as well. This way they get the best of exposure.
- Easy VISA process with 100% guarantee.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility
Aspirant who seek admission in Kazakhstan medical universities, he/she must qualify following eligibility criteria-
- Student must have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology & English) with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- Student must be NEET-UG qualified in admission year. (Since 2018, It is mandatory to qualify National Entrance Cum Eligibility test to study MBBS abroad).
- Candidate must at least 17 year old as on 31st December of admission year.
- Must have valid passport.
We need following document just to start admission process-
- Scan copy of 12th marksheet
- Original birth certificate
- Scan copy of NEET-UG score card
- Scan copy of valid passport
- Passport size photograph
We need all above mentioned documents to start your admission process. We select best medical university to study in Kazakhstan. We will do everything from getting admission letter, MCI registration, visa approval and to immigration. Call us today – 7533005179
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure
|1||Kazakh National Medical University||5 Years||5700 USD/Year|
|2||Shymkent State Medical University (South Kazakh State Medical University)||5 Years||3800 USD/Year|
|3||Astana Medical University||5 Years||3800 USD/Year|
|4||Karaganda State Medical University||5 Years||3800 USD/Year|
Is Studying Medicine in Kazakh Valid in India?
The answer is Yes. The medical council of India has permitted above mentioned medical universities to teach MBBS to Indian students. Medicine degree from Kazakh medical universities is valid when student qualify Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) conducted by MCI. FMGE is mandatory for all medical students graduated from foreign medical universities to practice in India
Kazakhstan is an emerging destination for medical aspirants and to pursue their dream to study in Kazakhstan. Here we take a look at the country’s progress in establishing itself as a regional study hub for Central Asia, and what prospective international students need to know about universities in Kazakhstan, local life and the application process.
The largest and wealthiest of the countries nicknamed the ‘Stans’, Kazakhstan has long been an ethnically diverse country; in the 2009 census, only 63% of residents were native Kazakhs. This international element is also a key characteristic of the country’s higher education sector, in which global collaborations and exchanges are occupying an increasingly prominent role, with universities in Kazakhstan keen to welcome international students and academics from across the world. The main religion in Kazakhastan is Islam and rare animals found in the Kazakhastan are Leopard, Eagles and falcons.
Kazahstan is bilingual nation. Majority of people use Kazakh as language but Russian is also used widely.
Source – Wikipedia
Astana is the capital of Kazakh with population of 828,759 as on 2nd June, 2014.
Similarly, Kyrgyzstan is also a popular destination for the medical aspirants. Kyrgyzstan is located in the Central Asia and is surrounded with the borders with the Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan and is the largest city. There are several students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
We are the fastest growing Education consultant and having placed many Indian Students for MBBS in Kazakhstan. We have trained and experienced consultants for MBBS admission in Kazakhstan. There are around 5000 Indian students who are studying MBBS in Kazakhstan from MCI recognized medical colleges in Kazakhstan. Aspirants can apply directly to us and will get an opportunity to get the honest guidelines to choose the right and suitable university according to their budget for Kazakhstan.