Study MBBS In Tajikistan
We as a consultant will provide you and facilitate Indian students to study MBBS in Tajikistan. Course duration is for five years and offered degree is in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
MBBS admission in Tajikistan will cost you 3500 USD per year on its Tuition fee. IT and quality development fees will be 500 USD per year. Accommodation cost in the university hostel will be 500USD. Indian Mess will be 1500 USD per year.
|1||AVICENNA TAJIK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, DUSHANBE||Dushanbe, Tajikistan|
MBBS admission in Tajikistan eligibility.
- 10+2 higher secondary with 50% minimum marks and subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- 40% marks for the reserved category students.
- Must be 17 years of age or above.
- Your documents are required. 10th, 11th and 12th mark sheet is required.
- Residence proof.
- Passport photographs
- All document legalization and translate from HRD and Embassy.
Why study in Tajikistan?
- Due to low fee structure for MBBS course, various students from across the world prefer to study MBBS in Tajikistan.
- It provides aristocratic quality of education to the students with the upgraded facilities and equipments.
- Medical aspirants will get International degree recognized by the WHO, Medical Council of India and FAIMER.
- Application process is very simple and availability for the VISA is easy to access for the students. It is a hassle free task.
- Seats are limited and admission is served on the basis of first come first service.
- Because of its affiliation to MCI, students will get the eligibility certificate from MCI and can even practice in India after qualifying the screening test. They can even apply for the Government jobs.
- It is throughout an English Medium program. Hence, language will not be a barrier for the students.
- Living cost and accommodation is easy to afford sans any complications involve in it.
- No religious constrains
- Largest Center for medical education.
Tajikistan is a mountainous country in Central Asia. It borders Afghanistan to the South, Uzbekistan to the West, Kyrgyzstan to the North and China to the East. Tajikistan population majorly belongs to the ethnic group who shares the culture and history with the Iranian peoples and Uzbek people and their official language is Tajik. In the 20th Century, Tajikistan became a constituent republic of the Soviet Union and is commonly known as the Soviet Socialist republic. Subsequent to Independence, Tajikistan had to suffer a disastrous civil war which lasted from the year 1992 to 1997.By the end of the war, newly-established political stability and foreign aid has permitted the country’s economy to grow. By area, Tajikistan is the smallest nation in Central Asia. It is densely covered by mountains of the Pamir range and fifty percent of the country is above sea level. It has more than 900 rivers which are 10 kilometers long.
According to the World Bank data, the GDP of Tajikistan expanded at an average rate of 9.6% over the period of 2000-2007 after the world war. This results in improving the Tajikistan’s position among other Central Asian countries. The primitive source of income in Tajikistan is cotton growing and aluminum production. The aluminum industry is represented by the state owned TajiK aluminum Company, the biggest aluminum plant in Central Asia and it is one of the leading and the biggest in the world.
Around 2013, Tajikistan had begun its major development in transportation. Being a landlocked country, Tajikistan transport is via Rail, Air and Roads. In 2009, there was an agreement made among three countries Pakistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan to improve the highway and rail system to enhance the transportation system. By 2012, the Afghanistan Prime Minister signed an agreement to construct the road and railway systems along with it oil, gas and water pipelines simultaneously to connect these three major neighboring countries.
The major language spoken in Tajikistan is Tajik. Tajikistan’s Major urban cities includes Dushanbe which is the capital of the nation and other cities as well Khujand, kulob, Panjakent, Khorugh and Istaravshan. It also includes three minor cities namely Uzbek, Kyrgyz and Russian.
By 2016, Government has planned to implement full 12 years education system as earlier primary and secondary was only for 11 years.
Hurry up! Book your seats for MBBS admission in Tajikistan. Apply to us with your details. Grab your seats to pursue your dream.
|Indian Embassy Details in Tajikistan|
|Address||Contact||Fax||Email & Website|
|Embassy of India45, Bukhoro street, Dushanbe, 734025, Tajikistan
|Telephone :+992 (37) 2217172,
+992 (37) 2211803,
+992 (37) 2213988 (after office hours/holidays)
|+992 (37) 2510035,
+992 (37) 2510045,
+992 (37) 2212461